Happy New Year

I hope that everyone’s New Year is off to a great start. Can you believe we are in
09’? I can’t, and I can’t believe it’s been almost a month since my last entry. A day doesn’t go by without me cooking something fun and delicious in the kitchen. I just haven’t gotten any good pictures to show for it.

I currently started a project to review, Phoenix Magazine’s top 50 restaurants and their signature dishes, on yelp.com. After each review I will interpret the dish, with pictures and recipes, and share them with you.

My first review was for a burger that was voted one of the best in the valley. The Delux burger from the restaurant Delux is dressed with organic rocket, caramelized onions, applewood-smoked bacon and blue and gruyere cheeses. Sounds delicious, right? Well I didn’t think so. You can check out my reviews on yelp.com.

I am excited for what it’s in store for me in 09’and I hope the best for everyone. Keep the feedback coming. I appreciate all of your responses and comments. Have a great year.

No comments: